Monday, January 9, 2012

Donors Choose


I am so excited!  Today these packages came in the mail for me.


They were my latest two Donors Choose projects!  Look at the fun that was inside of them.


AlphaTubs and Digraphs and Blends Tubs

 
Emergent Readers and Word Wands

Now I need to sort all of the books into my leveled library.  Here is a picture of my leveled library.


I placed a dot sticker on each of the different sections of the divided tubs that I purchased from Calloway House.   Then I placed the books in the sections of the tubs by level (A-6).  Last I placed the same color sticker on the spine of each book so students can return the books to their correct leveled section.


Even though it will be a lot of work, I am so excited to get these new books ready for our leveled library for my Kinder cuties to use!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...